Re: [ga] Finance

Eric and all assembly members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Jeff has turned me down flatly.

  Not quite true Eric.  Please try to be more accurate in the future
if you would be so kind.  I have answered you in specific detail
and have declined for specific reasons I stated, twice!  It was
YOU that wanted this task Eric.  Ok, you got it!  Now you want
to pass it off.  That's fine too!  But first things first.  Roelands
and Danny's motion needs to be voted upon before we
can have any authorization for the funding effort to really
get moving.  In the mean time, YOU Eric are still in charge.
You can start lining up your potential funders while we wait
for the ballot.

  We all await Hi-Tek.com's contribution in $$ commitment!

> We have no authorization and no
> compensation and no ready structure.  I need someone to carry this
> burden.  Anyone who takes this roll is a ****  for it has no returns and
> subjects you to abuse of which the list is only a public portion there
> of.  Perhaps Peter de Blanc could manage it for us as he has done well
> for the ccTLDs.
>
> Please let us move forward.

  Indeed proceed!  >:)

> Eric
>
> GOING FISHING WITH THE BOY

  I go fishing with my two little girls Eric!

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827