RE: [ga] Re: Roeland's Motion

Hi!
I think you are right Roeland, too much start being too much. I am going to
incorporate the IBA Internet Business Association. Will do it as a French
association as it quick and cheap.

The articles will be fairly standard and provide the shell, the bank
account and paypal.
The charter will be in English and French.

I do not want to disclose it too soon and gather trusted people first and
be in a position to claim an earlier date. I intend to propose Membership
to a very selected panel of business manager/owners. Then to approach
consumer organizations and Chambers of Commerce to get some recognition.

The target is to focus on people making their business mainly with the
Internet and to see which strategy we can develop together to organize a
business environment rather that a dogmatic and talkative fight for no-power.

Please let me know if you are interested in being founding Members and to
suggest other FM. We could have Founders until the end of he year. Founding
Members would be life free.

The board would be of 21. I would take a permanent seat to make sure there
is a continuity and because I will assume secretariat. Initial members of
he BoD will be coopt.  Let me know if you are interested. I will see if I
can find a very simple way to set-up a charter including national chapters.

Once numerous enough it can enter into an MoU with the ICANN to interface
it as an SME oriented constituency.

I will try to think about a business plan. We could organize seminar on the
Internet to fellows business owners and the money would in part go to the
IBA. I suppose that in Europe we can start something along those lines
quick enough.

Jefsey.