From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 6:57 PM
Subject: [ga] Re: Afternic Auctioning register.com expireds

Paul,

This issue was already brought to the attention of the Names Council on Aug.
31
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00878.html

The Council did not decide to take up this issue at that time and it is not
currently on their agenda.   Speculation and warehousing policies need to be
established, and I support your interest in moving toward a resolution of
these issues.  Accordingly, I will write once more to the NC-Intake
committee
to try to get this topic on their agenda.