[ga] Conflict of Interest?

Andrew Gardner writes:  "On the GA side of things, if the GA wants to get
involved in complaining about their (register.com's) anti-competitive
practices, is there any conflict-of-interest that needs to be declared here?"

As most of our members know, I have been employed by register.com during the
course of the last year.  I can now report that as of this last Monday, I was
one of the 26 employees terminated by the firm (certain customer service
functions were transferred to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia).

The GA Chair has no conflict-of-interest to declare.