Re: [ga] Afternic Auctioning register.com expireds

Of course it's a violation.  Does tha make any difference?  ICANN
has not enforced any contractual obligations yet, so why would
you think they would do so now?  Since the only enforcement
would have to come from ICANN based on its own contracts with
the registries, it's rather moot, unless ICANN can be forced to
enforce its own contracts.  DoC could probably do that, but it won't.

Leah