Re: [ga] Fwd: Morals

>>Oh, yes, let's hunt down all the small
people who want to make some
money too on INFO.<<
Those small people cheated the small "landrush" people. Most of them paid money for getting a chance to register a domain name. But if those small people you mentioned stole this domain names. So the small "landrush" people paid money for nothing, not even a chance to get a domain name!

>>The whole sunrise was a fake from the start<<
You're right!
Afilias earns on bogus sunrise registrations and on every single challenge. Cool money making system.

simon
http://nic.info.xs2.net

>>In law this problem is called 'ex post
facto' I think, but IANAL. I
am sure
lawyers will be happy to assist both sides
in the disputes to be
expected.<<
You need no lawyer! Proof that you have a valid TM and the domain is yours.