Re: [ga] BC exclusionary practices and GA funding

> May we reach a consensus on these matters?  I think we may need to discuss
> something close but maybe a little less in order to gather a consensus. I think
> we could move forward if we just view this as "in principal".

In that fora I support the demand.

OTOH let us hear some suggestions.

{i think that in this situation a sublist would be helpful, those of us
who really care about this particular issue could go into the side room
and without general list restrictions pound out a really perfect demand
and then bring it back to the GA for it's consideration.}