[ga] Consensus

Dear Friends,

I have no authority here and only ask from my position on this list.

We have several important position papers and other matters that are
pending, not to mention the "security meeting" called in MDR ( and I
loved Joe's comment from NSI to the effect that the only security that
the BoD& ICANN is concerned with is JOB security)

Perhaps we could use the sublists for a point of impact and lack of
restriction on free speech. Maybe we could use them to build instead of
diminish.

Please up up up with your contributions of thought.  If there is an
increase I promise to decrease mine and help organize and put in proper
place for consensus yours.

"I am lowly but together you are great and I beg to serve but only if
you lead"  There is $20 at paypal if any can guess that quote  - who
made it?.

Eric