[ga] Re: Memo to Stuart Lynn

Dear Stuart,

Thank you for your reply and clarification.  My primary concern is fairness.
As I do not believe that it is fair to compress all constituency meetings,
the Names Council session and the GA session into the same day, I will
endeavor to make arrangements to hold the General Assembly's annual meeting
at another venue on November 13 (as you have already indicated that there is
'no room at the inn').

By the same token, as we do not wish to unduly interfere with the schedule
that you are arranging for the 13th, and have no particular wish to draw
participants away from the events that you are scheduling, if you could
advise the tentative schedule for that date, it will be easier for us to plan
an appropriate meeting time that will minimize the possibility of scheduling
conflicts.

Upon your reply I will take all necessary steps to secure a sponsor for the
General Assembly's Annual Meeting.

Best regards,
Danny Younger