Re: [ga] Re: Memo to Stuart Lynn

Mr. Lynn have your resigned from CEO?

Here is my second installment on your hateful political attack on my dotcommoners;

You state below "no ironclad blah blah blah"

Where most of us come from a man can give his word and not cop out on some best
efforts shenanigans.  Ya you can promise to quit if reasonable accommodation are
not met and you can set them forth, {see Lee Ioccoca and Ted Turner}

Your Corporate hide behind corporate skirt is sickening but expected.  Be a man
and do what is right or shut up and ask Vint to speak for the corp.   Remember you
are talking to members here ( which is the same as stockholders = stakeholders)
unless you want to adopt Esther and Mikes point of view.

Either you are with the GA or against it, what shall it be?

Sincerely,
Eric