Re: [ga] Net security's a losing battle

Sandy,

If registrars could effect the functionality of zones under .COM then I
might expect them to do some of the things you enumerate below. the
problem is that 78% of all .COM delegations are in some way misconfigured.

I don't understand why a resources mostly utilized for speculative
purposes should become secured, and if most domains are screwed up in some
way what makes you think the resonsible party for the domain is competent
to implement any of your suggested security features?

-rick