RE: [ga] We can't be against it?

Marilyn,

please define the context you wish to discuss security, and stability.
they are great wrds to be thrown around and I encourage real discussion on
just what you mean by stability.

Please enumerate which pieces of infrastructure you want to address, is it
the security of name servers? When you think of security what issue are
you conserned about being secured?

please be specific as possable.

thanks,

-rick