Re: [ga] Net security's a losing battle

To All who have contributed to this marvelous thread a hearty thank you!

A meeting consumed with this is not meeting at all.  You have all taken
great
pains to put forth your position.
Us dotcommoners thank you we have learned a great deal.

The original concept was that it is ludicrous to have a meeting with
this as
the sole agenda.  That is obviously true.

The second point was that this was a ruse to keep us from more pressing
matters
including a charge that it was indecent to use tragedy in such a way, as
block normal progressions.

Please refocus on the AT LARGE and the IDN(whatever)RHO and the survival
of the
DNSO.  Our staff and BoD do neither know nor care about security.  I am
sure
that Danny will soon have pearls of truth regarding these matters and we
should
be ready for discussion on that topic.

nine members or six;
what restrictions on membership;
restrict the IDNa or allow it to be wide open;
funding for the GA

Security is a great issue but not here and now.

Eric