RE: Re[2]: [ga] Registrars Draft: Transfers

Joanna, one can't even do that for an American firm. Evidence is provided by
Ricochet, which went through bankruptcy to liquidation in less than 60 days.
Also see Rythms, Flashpoint, and NorthPoint. All were big public NASDAQ
companies, that evaporated in the blink of a business eye.