Re: [ga] rolling up the sleeves.

Danny and all,

In case people are not aware of this , I presented a draft Charter for an
Individuals' Constituency at the GA meeting in Montevideo.

Peter the Blanc was looking for a proposal to put his name under, perhaps
there are other GA members who would want to indicate their broad support
for such a Charter by affixing their name to it.

www.democracy.org.nz/idno/ICcharter.htm

Constructive criticism is most welcome.  We can discuss improvements on the
GA-icann sublist.

I am especially interested to hear comment on the funding idea's presented
there (a fourth level nnn.members.icann.org domain name for all members of
this constituency as real value for the proposed $12 membership fee.)

Better funding idea's are of course welcome too.

--Joop