Re: [ga] Travels

I am sure it is difficult for those stranded around the world.  I am
glad to hear that security measures are severe everywhere and
wish they had been even more so prior to the 11th.  I am hoping
that the extreme security measures being used now will continue
and that airports world wide will adopt a policy of examining all
luggage, carry-ons and even persons.  I guess a little
inconvenience is worth an extra measure of safety.  Perhaps
following policies similar to El-Al Airlines is the way to go.

When ones considers the obvious extended plans of the terrorists
to hijack more planes and that they were caught boarding flights, it
seems a small price to pay to maintain high levels of security.  We
have been too lax and too complacent.

Good luck to those who are still waiting to return home.  Just be
safe.

Leah

Leah