Re: [ga] Adoption of Resolution

A hearty thank you to Roberto and Roeland for their contributions.

As always they are quick to point out real existing problems and perhaps more
importantly potential problems.

I especially appreciate their application of sound judgment here as we all know
they are men deeply committed to proper cultural representation.  I hope there
is someone who is retooling my notion (not motion) into a more correct concept.

OTOH,  Joop do we really need all this restructuring.  I am impatient with the
constant delays and studies.  Every reconstruction idea seems to allow
beauracratic compromises to the detriment of the users/holders.
Can you give us some light from the end of the tunnel.  Sometimes it feels like
walking up a steep incline in loose snow or sand.

Sincerely,
Eric