Re: [ga] Condolances, and News from New York

I would like to join the many of you that already expressed their sentiments
through the list.

Peter Dengate-Thrush wrote:
>..... I agree that New Yorkers, and "DC-ites" will survive this.

Indeed.
I am confident that Americans will not only survive this tragic event, as
many other cities and countries have survived war and warlike attack in the
past, but be able to direct their reaction to those and only to those that
are responsible for bringing war (sorry, I can't help in not considering
this as an act of war) on US soil after centuries.

Eric Dierker wrote:
>We pray now especially for Danny as we know not his fate.

Danny is alive and well, but the last time I saw him he was still blocked in
Montevideo by the cancelled flights, like many others.

About the root being a single point of failure, I don't know how this came
into the discussion. I thought everybody knew that there are 12 additional
copies of it around the world, exactly for this purpose.

Regards
Roberto