Re: [ga] what we share

Well then this should be done promptly and I ask our more proficient writers to
adjust my poor words.

We being the finest and brightest of all worldwide daily interaction groups.
Be it known by all people our convictions, the GA hereby Resolves that;

We in the General Assembly of the Domain Name Support Organization are committed
and endorse the following principals:

There are no nationalities which we hold above or below any other nationality.
All cultures are equal within our perspective.
All ethnic groups are equal and good.
There are no nations or cultures or ethnicity's which deserve more or less of
our respect.
We are committed to making each and every voice heard.
We are committed to bridging the gaps of cultural, digital and linguistic
differences.
As we commit to Internet stability we commit to Nations which help to commit to
World stability.

Let it be known.

Sincerely,
Eric