Re: The ccTLD position (was Re: [ga] taking positions on country specific legislation

Gentle Folks,

You are all mailed directly here because I want your consensus!!

This is very important to me and our many dotcommoners.  We must stand together
that there are no deletions to seats to the at large based upon creation of any
individuals constituency or any new ccTLD constituencies/SOs. If any one
included herein determines that they can negotiate this back door for votes of
what ever please speak your piece.

Please join with me on a consensus to this matter.

Bless all who in engage in dialogue.
Eric