Re: [ga] Urgent: questions for ICANN Board Candidates

Dear Patrick,
It seems that the way you set-up my mailing list to get access to your
sub-list has removed my from the ga-full. I observe that the last mail I
received from Jeff Williams is of August 28th.
Could you please help that corrected.

Dear Leah,
I don't really understand why you dispute the peole supporting you. That
ICANN does not respect the RFC is not a point agsint the RFC but against
the ICANN. The policy of the ICANN is established in the ICP-1 document.
This document is fully based upon the RFCs and does not bring anything new.

Jefsey