Re: [ga] Re: Urgent: questions for ICANN Board Candidates

Dear Michael;
The whole ICANN dominance strategy is to replace its missing usefullness in
its mission creep areas by contracts.

If you consider carefully there have two rationales:
- they tell the world "the size of the TLD (they encourage by the scarcity
of TLDs) calls for contracts". Why? I don't know unlesss they want to
obtain through contracts what they are missioned to obtain by competition.
- they tell the Internet Participants "hey guys, you are dumb fools, so I
the Good Big Brother, I am going to protect you against your own rights".
(look at the pity of the arguments of the ICP-3...

The result is .biz and .info sunrize. Poor Connelly... Hapily the ccTLDs
have no contract with the ICANN so they can maintain some quality. But they
are under contract consideratin what blocks their innovation capacity.

This is pure East-Gemany theory and results. Strange for us non-US people
like us to discover it coming from California. XIXth century concepts...

Jefsey