[ga] Re: [ncdnhc-announce] Announcement: Invitation to remote participation inNon-Commercial Domain Names Holders Constituency in Montevideo

Ermanno Pietrosemoli wrote:

> Dear all,
> I followed the instructions on the discussion list site and got the
> following:
> -----
> Discuss Subscription results
> Confirmation from your email address is required, to prevent anyone from
> subscribing you without permission. Instructions are being sent to you at
> ermanno@ula.ve. Please note your subscription will not start until you
> confirm your subscription.
> ----
>
> Discuss list run by ehchun@icann-ncc.org
> Discuss administrative interface (requires authorization)
>    Mailman home page
> Python home page
> GNU home page
>
> ------------------------------
> 10 hours later, I still have not received any message. I wanted to delegate
> the responsibility of representing Eslared at ICANN Montevideo meeting on
> Mr. Edmundo Vitale, General Manager of Eslared. I hope this will suffice.
> Pls write to me for any further action..
> I apologize for sending a general message, but time is pressing.
>
> Ermanno Pietrosemoli
> Presidente
> Fundacion Escuela Latinoamericana de Redes
> (Latin American Networking School)    www.eslared.org
> Apartado Postal 514. Merida 5101-A.Venezuela
-
I suppose that the delay in answer is due to the participation of the
list manager to the Montevideo meeting.
This matter is not related to the remote participation facility which is
open to anyone (www.vrvs.org)
DV
Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE