[ga] OT: Small blue bag missed!

Colleagues (to those currently attending the ICANN meetings in
Montevideo),

sorry for being completely off-topic here, but it might help my wish to
get back a small blue bag I obviously left yesterday evening in the
Terminal area in the conference venue. Besides some electronic gadgets
it also contains personal belongings I would be sad if eventually not
getting them back. So if anybody has seen or even taken this bag with
him or her I really would appreciate if this person could contact the
Radisson reception, ICANN staff (Diane Schroeder in person) or local
staff - I definitely will offer some beers in the hotel bar!

Best regards,

	Carsten