Re: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

Somebody clear up this mess,

IANA/ICANN has refused to determine ccTLD management disputes, if I am
not mistaken. Christmas Islands and Philippines come to mind.  In either
case did registrations cease to occur and If so under what authority?

Either one of you gentleman can make this more clear, please do.  Perhaps
one of our Peters would be better suited.  I would love to hear from an
APNIC rep on this matter.

Sincerely,
Eric