[ga] [rat-hole] Motion for new moderators and some leadership from the Chair

Now that I have gotten used to the style differences, I think that Danny is
doing an adequate job. As for the list moderators, they are doing an
excellent job, IMHO.

Anyone who disagrees is welcome to run in the next election. We must balance
the disruption of frequent impeachments vs. actually getting something done.
As things are finally settling down to getting some work done, I am loath to
disrupt the infrastructure.