From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org] On Behalf Of William
X Walsh
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 11:44 PM
To: Joop Teernstra
Cc: Steven Heath; GA (E-mail)
Subject: Re[6]: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

Monday, Monday, August 20, 2001, 5:09:11 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> For a full disclosure of past IDNO funding please refer to
> www.idno.org/financial.htm

Correction: For a full disclosure of the funding of Joop Teernstra's
travel budget....

Had Joop asked for personal sponsorship, and not in the name or as a
representative of the IDNO, or claimed to be speaking on behalf of the
IDNO, then there would be no issue here.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>