Re: [ga] Resolution for Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders SupportingOrganization

At 02:11 20/08/01 -0700, William S. Lovell wrote:
>  As Joanna Lane and I were putting
>together the Best Practices procedure, we tried to reflect as close as
>possible how things will naturally occur, and this post precisely mirrors
>a portion of the BP flow chart (for which a link is shown below in my
>sig file). The word "proposal" is exactly the same, but the BP uses the
>term "motion" rather than "resolution."  Samo, samo. :-)

Bill,

I have the flow-chard pinned up next to my monitor now. :-)
Would it be possible for you to translate the flowchart in articles that
would describe the process in legal terms?

You would have to assign names to bodies that are given responsibility in
the process, but the result would be very usable by a new and democratic
DNSO constituency, soon to be recognized :-)

--Joop