Re: [ga] Best Practices V.1.01

At 07:32 18/08/01 -0700, William S. Lovell wrote:
>The DNSO Secretariat has kindly posted version V.1.01 of
>the Best Practices draft. The URLs are:
>DNSO cite (under "Other Information Documents"; "August
>2001: Proposal for Best Practices for the DNSO GA"):
>http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html
>Part I:
>http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BestPractices.html
>Part II:
>http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-flowchart.pdf

Thank you for that effort, Bill.
I am strongly supportive of this initiative.

Technical glitch: Part II, the flowchart, came up empty.

When it is fixed and when part III is ready, please repeat the URL's on
this list a few times.

Then I would like to initiate as a call for action that the Chair adopts
this procedures, if not amended, for implementation.

Best regards,