From: Jeff Williams [mailto:jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 12:00 AM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Cc: 'k@widgital.com'; Tim Langdell; ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] XTNS Launches New Domain Naming System

Marilyn and all assembly members,

  Yes you should!  >;)  As one of many of those architects, it is counter
productive for lobbyist to use terms improperly to the rest of the
internet/stakeholder community.  However it should be known and
understood that most of the original architects no longer participate
in IETF efforts for various reasons, some of which have been briefly
discussed on this forum.

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> I should let the IETF and others more knowledgeable than I respond... many
> of these terms were "coined" I believe by those who were the architects of
> the Internet...
>
> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827