From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org] On Behalf Of Joanna
Lane
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 7:36 PM
To: wsl@cerebalaw.com; Jefsey Morfin
Cc: ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] Does someone knows the REAL rules?

(snip  snip)

. If I do not see 10 well considered and constructive appraisals of Bill
Lovell's Best Practices initiative within 7 days of the date of this
posting, you can expect me to withdraw from all involvement in the GA
next Wednesday 22nd August. In short, I will not stand by and witness
the trashing of an extremely astute and talented individual, who is only
here with the best of intentions for the public good.

Regards,
Joanna