RE: [ga] Consensus... Definition?

Let me recall that the WG-D, which has been working on methodology
for policy reports, have been producing a substancial set of usefull
guidelines for Working Groups, including considerations about consensus.

* 09 Apr 2001, Report and Recommendation from WG-D presented to the NC
  http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010409.NCwgd-report.html
* 31 Jan 2001, Report and Recommendation from WG-D (includes
  "Processes and Procedures for the Working Groups of ICANN's
  Domain Name Supporting Organization")
  http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-d/Arc02/msg00000.html
* 13 Sep 1999, Methodology for ICANN consensus-based reports, input to WG-D
  http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990913.Methodology-for-reports.html

Elisabeth Porteneuve