RE: [ga] Re: Reconsideration

>You are lying.  It is unbelievable that you are blatantly
>lying like this on this list.

>Again, you are a blatant liar as well as a fraud.  Let me know when you are
>in Washington, DC so you can apologize to me in person.

I am just curious: what practical goal is achieved by using this tone and/or
these words? Are they supposed to add something to the reasonment, to give
it more strength?
The message that they convey to me is telling more something about the
sender than the receiver, as I find unfortunate that some people are unable
to conduct business otherwise.

Regards
Roberto