[ga] Requesting Input from the Constituencies

Dear Names Council representatives,

The General Assembly is a cross-constituency meeting place.  Under discussion
is an initiative to establish a new constituency to properly represent
individuals.  It would be helpful to our discussions if we knew the position
of each constituency regarding this matter.  We ask you to confer with your
membership and to advise accordingly.

At every plenary session of the Assembly, the constituencies are invited to
speak to the Assembly and to report on issues and matters that concern the
Internet community, the constituency, and the DNSO.  Such dialogue should
occur not only at full sessions of the DNSO, but rather as required to deal
with topics being evaluated.  Please consider this to be a formal invitation
to now address the GA with respect to this initiative.   Your input will be
highly valued and appreciated.

What position does your constituency take with regard to the establishment of
a new constituency to better represent individuals?   We look forward to
hearing your comments.