Re: [ga] "to represent the unrepresented"

At 07:42 9/08/01 +1200, DPF wrote:

>*If* such approval in principle is given with perhaps a deadline for a
>detailed proposal then a detailed proposal you shall have.  Myself and
>many others will spend dozens of hours on coming up with a superb
>proposal.

Bravo!
This new proposal will have the benefit of having many elements that have
been debated and critiqued already by many parties, old and new to the effort.

>However what motivation is there to do so when previous
>attempts have all ended in nought.

Unflattering things have been said about such motivation.
I would also prefer to see the rational motivation of people who are
committed to work towards a clear and attainable goal.

--Joop--
the Cyberspace Association.
(www.idno.org)
The Polling Booth