[ga] NC Budget Committee Report

The report of the NC Budget Committee has finally been released and addresses
the new schedule under which financially deliquent constituencies will lose
their right to vote:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00741.html

With regard to the DNSO Voluntary fund, the Committee writes:
"Unfortunately, no donations had been recorded as of July."

As I personally sent in a $100 check on the same day that this fund was
announced, I have to wonder what happened... I will certainly check with my
bank in the morning.