From: admin@consumer.net [mailto:admin@consumer.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 2:47 AM
To: Roeland Meyer; ga@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [ga] Registrar problem reports

The complaints I meant was concerning registrars not following the
agreement.  specifically as it relates to registrar transfers.

I have more than 100 complaints filed so far against Verisign, register.com
and Names4 ever.  Even the verisign Registry is getting into the act and is
locking domains.

Dan Halloran does nothing and does not answer questions about what actions
have been taken.

Russ Smith