From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 6:40 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: [ga] The clock is ticking...

Roger Cochetti's comments to the Names Council Budget Committee list:

Excerpt:  "If we conclude that the Council intended to apply these procedures
for failures to pay 2001 and later dues, then my calculation is that three
Constituencies will lose their voting privileges on August 18 (120 daysafter
the April 18th date of the DNSO invoice to them):  the Business, the ccTLD,
and the ISP Constituencies.  [ ICANN management did not invoice the
Non-Commercial Constituency on April 19th, and does not seem to have invoiced
them until July of 2001, in which case the clock for that Constituency would
seem to have not started ticking until about three months later then the
others.]
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-budget/Arc00/msg00474.html