Re: [ga] ALSC's Structural Options

For goodness sake Derek, it's a discussion document, enough already! Would
you have the GA stop work altogether until there is a fully funded GA
Secretariat?

This document is typical of the generosity of our unpaid Chair that some
just take for granted; it represents a voluntary contribution in kind. Danny
has taken up the mantle of responsibility for clarifying the various issues
at hand that need GA input, and he has correctly identified the ALSC as
significant to the DNSO's future and drawn it to our attention in a form
that facilitates discussion, for which I thank him.

Personally, I don't care if it's posted at porno.com, or covered with ICANN
logos, it's the ISSUE that matters. And BTW, if you don't like the idea of
private websites masquerading as official ICANN websites, go talk to the
constituencies and give a few of them a hard time.

Regards,
Joanna