RE: [ga] Domain names as observed [correction]

This is the turely nasty thing about the UDRP. The registry doesn't care. It
is a registry, not a court. The ICANN, as a TECHNICAL standard setting body,
does not make law.

Maybe I hadn't phrased it properly and I allowed Kent much opportunity to
dilute the point with distraction, but the point remains that these are NOT
technical issues. They are matters of law and public policy and we seriously
risk over-stepping our bounds here.