RE: Re[4]: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

The last I heard, INFO was in the NewNet TLD list, at the time they went
live. In fact, I noted a number of TLDs that conflicted with the ICANN
proposed TLDs, at that time.

> I'm already banned.  My posts only go to ga-full, so there is nothing
> to complain about  :)

That explains a lot. However, it appears that you can still post to the
list.

But, it appears that my count was further off than I thought, yesterday.
Further, I just wasted two postings to you.<sigh>

g'nite ...