RE: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

I was not alluding to any specific example. I will note that those of us
that are technically proficient in these things do not attend IETF meetings
any longer. This is mainly because we have other things to waste our time on
(like running a business) and being abused is not high on the list.
Technical intolerance and bigotry has been a fundimental part of the IETF
since it's foundation. This is well known and documented. A good example is
the NANOG list, where certain subjects are considered taboo, even if the
otherwise meet the NANOG AUP.