Re: [ga] Re: Letter from ICANN to New.net

Thank you, Sotiris!  In  my comment, I missed the switch
from "technical coordination" to "policy coordination" --
a fiction having no lawful authority behind it that by
communications such as these ICANN is trying to turn
into fact.

Bill Lovell

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Jeffrey A. LeVee wrote in his response to Daniel Schecter:
>
> "My client encourages New.net to continue participating in the public debate
> rather than attempting to thwart open discussion by sending threatening
> letters to non-profit policy coordination entities such as ICANN."
>
> I find it interesting that ICANN is no longer a technical coordination entity.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Any terms above that are not familiar to the reader may
possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm
Archives of posted emails on various General Assembly