Re: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

Chewy; but not tasty.

I appreciate them publicly releasing the information and the thoughtfulness
with which they wrote their response; in addition, I prefer the ICANN walk
that talk as I am tired of reading meaningful word combinations from them
that without action simply appear to be a defence mechanism of rhetoric.

~k

For every ten people who are clipping at the branches of evil, you're lucky
to  find one who's hacking at the roots.

           -  -  -  -  -  -  Henry David Thoreau  (1817-1862) American
philosopher