RE: [ga] Solemn public question to Peter de Blanc and ccTLD

Jefsey, and everyone:

I am deeply concerned with the .pe situation. That is a personal
concern. While I am the chair of the ccTLD AdCCom, I am NOT an executive
decision maker for the ccTLD constituency. I do my best to facilitate
consensus within my constituency, and to bring issues forward for their
consideration.

With all due respect, I am NOT going to answer your "Multiple Choice"
questionnaire.

However, I will ask my colleagues to comment, on the ccTLD list, on this
issue.

Assuming there is sufficient interest, which I do, we will develop a
position paper on this matter by the close of business in Montevideo.

You are probably aware, Jefsewy, that the ccTLD (or wwTLD) is in the
process of re-defining its relationship with ICANN.

It would certainly be premature to attempt to answer some of your
questions until this matter is resolved.

Rest assured that these matters of mutual interest will undergo
discussion, comment, and hopefully result in a unified consensus
position from the ccTLD community.

Peter de Blanc