[ga] what if they had a party and no one came ?

i totally agree with the principles jonathan is presenting here..

i am rapidly coming to the conclusion that this group has bent over so far
backward to accomodate & placate each & every participant that it is
becoming totally "dysfunctional".

there is so much distrust & "posturing" amongst many of the participants
that the ga has literally "ground to a halt..."

just look at the last 500 e-mails and you find my assertions to be the
case...

your getting pleas from all sides of  to "move on" and yet here the ga
stands with its feet stuck in quicksand

i am not necessarily on the same side with some of you on some of the
perspectives and issues presented here by i do share commonality on others
and would like to see substantive movement on those (i.e. individual
constituancy)..

if all the ga is interested in doing is arguing, posturing, positioning
amongst each other and "talking to hear themselves",  then i wil just say
"to hell with it" and try to find other venues to work within on issues like
those i have advocated and supported here !

i promise you that i am by no means the only person who shares this opinion
!!

well...it's, collectively, "your call" people

regards,

ken stubbs