[ga] Re: Patrick Corliss posting

Yes. My point was that obviously - in true common interest - Patrick needs
more that 5 post a day on GA ( I would be surprised he does/need to send a
few more today ) and that once his sub-list story is gone traffic will
decrease. So we might spare the additional traffic commenting on traffic
limits... :-)
Jefsey