Re: [ga] MOTION - Moving Discussion Off the GA List

just wondering if I might proxy my 5 posts (sorry 4 remaining posts)
to Mr. Lovell,who is much more coherent than myself today
regarding concerns about process with this motion - I'm real curious
what he will say next regarding this rush to vote ;>)

Earl