RE: [ga] MOTION - Moving Discussion Off the GA List

This has been standard workgroup procedure for the ICANN and I concur that
it should be adopted here. ALL the sub-lists should be considered as GA
working groups and they should only report summary results to this list.
Otherwise, only global issues that do not fit neatly into the workinggroup
lists should be surfaced here ... for guidance resolution only.

Further, members of those lists that cannot follow such courteous behavior
should be excluded from those lists and possibly be suspended from the GA
list. But, that is my personal opinion and not yet a proposal.

Many here haven't learnt the first rule of kindergarten behavior ... to play
well with others.