Re: [ga] Time table for ICANN Board election this year -- (proposed)

I have nominated Joop Teemstra.
Last year Jamie Love got 60%, Peter de Blanc 30% and Jonathan Cohen 10%
leading to the election of Jonathan Cohen. For the TM lobby.
I think the NC could not decently oppose Joop and his fight for IDNH should
we elect him. The recent election shwon Joop has support of nearly 60% of
the GA.
Jefsey